Bariloche, in Argentina and Puerto Montt in Chile are the gateway into the beautiful Lakes districts of Patagonia. They offers a variety of diverse outdoor possibilities for each and every visitor, allowing them to enjoy its extensive landscapes and untouched nature. The lakes beckon, and the crystal-clear rivers and pine forests await you.
We believe you can’t understand what Patagonia is about just by a normal sightseeing tour- you need to live it! Let us arrange tailor made day trips for you including:
– easy kayaking in the lake, because the view is even better from the water
– drives to the less visited areas, to enjoy the place all by yourself
– condor watching in the Patagonian steppe with an expert guide
– stays at real Patagonian ranches and horseback ride in the properties
– hikes in the forest
– mountain biking trips that cross the Andes until Chile