The sabanna of Bogota is the largest plateau of the Colombian Andes. It has a system of natural lakes and it is surrounded by mountains. Just 20 minutes from the capital, the savanna of Bogota offers a range of entertainment, is one of the most common destinies for the citizens during the weekend.
We have developed special plans, adapted and accessible for each of our visitors. Accompanied by our professional guides visit unconventional places, take part in fun and exciting activities.
- Enjoy a day of hiking in the mountains east of Bogotá.
- Visit a natural water fall.
- Know around the city on a horse ride.
- See the sabanna of Bogota from above from a paraglider.
- Meet with the place that inspired the legend of El Dorado.