A friendly city with a rich and varied cultural life; a wide and interesting gastronomic market and a nightlife that offers domestic and foreign visitors, different options and styles. Bogotá is as diverse as the entire country. People from all corners of Colombia, work, live and fill with hues and colors every corner of this cosmopolitan city; offering visitors a sample of each region.
Discover the history and culture of the city. Take a guided tour with our exclusive guides to emblematic and special places; where you can get closer to social and cultural issues, which will guide you to understand interesting features of the colombian society.
- Visit the Montserrate mountain, symbol of the colombian capital. With its sanctuary founded in 1640, 3152 meters above sea level, offers an unique view of the city.
- The Gold Museum houses up to 34,000 pieces of gold from 13 pre-Hispanic civilizations.
- Walk the streets of La Candelaria, a traditional neighborhood that has seen the country’s history.
- Admire the works of the greatest Colombian contemporary artist at the Botero Museum.
- See one of the most important urban interventions by the architect Rogelio Salmona at the Eje Ambiental.